Throughout the duration of your visit could we kindly request that you follow the site guidelines to allow everyone’s stay to be as comfortable as possible:
- All rubbish must be deposited using the correct recycling bins in the refuse area located next to the main gate entrance.
- Please deposit all chemical waste in the chemical waste disposal point located in the refuse area.
- The chemical waste containers can be cleaned using the tap located directly behind the refuse area.
- Waste cleaning water should be deposited only in the water disposal point located left of the shower block.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied with an adult whilst in the shower block.
- Dogs are permitted on site but must be kept on a lead at all times
- We would kindly ask all residents to keep noise levels to a minimum especially after 10pm.
Emergency Information & Telephone Numbers:
- Doctor : Castlehill Court, Doune - 01786 841213
- Hospital : Stirling Royal Infirmary – 01786 434000
- Out of Hours Doctor : 0845 4 24 24 24
- Emergency Services : 999
- Stirling Police Station : 01786 456000
Please note a telephone is available for emergency purposes from the main office during normal daytime working hours and from site warden after this time.
The Fire Assembly Point is located at the Main Entrance Gate to the Site.
Please note for enviromental reasons and escalating usage, to allow us to maintain low pitch prices all electricity will be metered and charged as listed in the tariff section.
This is a non-profit charge and is calculated based on the site unit charge, climate change levy, standing charge and VAT.
All pitches have a metered supply and the electric will be in an off state on arrival. The site warden will power on and give you an electric reading, please feel free to record.
Before departure from the site please report to the Site Warden, who will calculate your electric charge for your stay